Si habla español? Haga clic aquí.
Need your fingerprints done to obtain a driving privilege card?
We can help.
How does it work?
We are a state approved vendor for driving privilege cards. First, schedule your appointment with us. We will authenticate your identity, take your fingerprints and photo, and give them to you in a certified envelope.
Once you receive your envelope, you can take it directly to the DMV that same day. They will use these documents to verify your identity and give you your driving privilege card.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please bring an original government-issued ID containing your picture. We accept any of the following:
- Drivers license or identity card from any state or country
- Passport or passport card from any state or country
- Border crossing card
- Consulate card from any country
- Employment authorization card
- Foreign Voter’s registration card
- Military Identification card
Other Fingerprinting Services
- Work related fingerprinting
- Family safety fingerprinting
- Passport photos
- Notary services
Have more questions? Send us a message or call us at 801.769.6344